Friday, June 01, 2007

Rally and more Rally

So it's been a while since I updated this, shame on me. Savvy earned his AKC rally novice title on May 6! I was extremely proud of him. It was only his second show weekend, and first time showing outdoors. Here's a copy of his new title picture.


This past weekend we traveled to Rhode Island for an APDT rally trial. Savvy wasn't too keen on actually working, so he NQ'ed 3 out of 4 runs. However, the one leg that he got, he did with style. He was the only dog in the A class to Q and therefore won first place!!! Here are some pics of him from the trial.


Our other big news is that he will be starting an advanced clicker training class, and attending a heeling class next week! YAY!

~Casey~

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Savvy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

Love
Opy

fee said...

hi savvy, congrats on your akc rally novice title and have fun at your advanced clicker class!

loves,
fee

Unknown said...

Oh I am sooooo jealous! I so want to do this with my dachshund, Cayman. He starts his obedience classes which included rally in Jan. Meanwhile we are keeping busy with therapy work. Please check out my blog! doxidoggybloggy.blogspot.com